Applix Career Opportunities
Last updated February 18, 2000
Send your resume to email@example.com or mail it to:
Attn: Job number
112 Turnpike Road
Westboro, MA 01581
Click here for directions
Applix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CRM Marketing Analyst
CMA - Westboro, MA
This position will involve analysis of the CRM Market to determine the best strategy to optimize revenue and market share for Applix Inc. Responsibilities will include:
- Gather and analyze current customer information as well as competitor information to identify trends, promotional activity, pricing, and advertising strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of marketing objectives.
- Evaluate market research to recommend strategies for growth, including product features and benefits.
- Research market conditions to determine current and future demand for CRM products.
- Prepare analytical reports, charts and graphs for presentation to management regarding CRM strategies.
- Participate in developing "white papers" for future CRM strategies.
- Assist in the development of sales guides, presentation material and sales support tools.
- Provide technical CRM product information to trade shows, research firms and technology analysts.
Degree in Marketing is preferable; 5 years of experience in marketing environment with a software/internet company (familiarity with CRM market is preferable); successful track record implementing and managing projects and marketing objectives.
Marketing / Tradeshow Coordinator
(MTC) Westboro, MA
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to help plan and implement Applix Linux Division's event programs, including trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements. Your primary responsibilities will include working closely with the Marketing Manager and outside vendors to identify and coordinate appropriate trade shows and industry events; plan and promote Applix Roadshows; and coordinate speaking opportunities. Some travel throughout the US will be required. Assist in coordinating meetings, schedules for Applixware Division.
To qualify, college degree preferred with 2-3 years of experience, preferably in planning marketing events. Great organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced start-up environment are required. High tech industry background is helpful.